Friday, 9 May 2014

Mind like a sevie. ...

Had intended to add a photo to the last post, but here is all the wool I ended up buying today :)  got such a good deal on it all,  but it leaves me feeling bad and in an ethical conundrum :(
I'd much rather buy my craft items from little local shops. I'm pretty religious about buying all my fabric from my little local fabric shop Veroniques but when it comes to wool, I've been bad. Hobbycraft is a demon... and not a good one :(  they had a massive wool sale on today and all their wool is now always on a 3 for 2 offer..... it just makes it so much cheaper to buy it all from there :(  I do on occasion buy from one of my local wool shops,  but that tends to be some super cheap dk stuff, but when it comes to super chunky wool, hobbycraft sadly can't be beat for price :(
Hopefully I've stocked up on enough to get me through my blankets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment