Sunday, 11 May 2014

And breathe.....

So much for yoga helping you destress. It does at the time (as in first thing this morning it helped) but by the time I eventually got to work I was a big ball of stress :(
Put the kettle on,  make tea and breathe....
Tea makes all the difference.
Tea is the life force.
Do you believe in life balance?  Ying yang? A balance between things?
I do.
Today was an example of it.  Once I got to work and had some tea,  I was fine. But someone I work with seemed to be having a bad day after that. Had the scales tipped happiness my way and taken it from them?  It seemed that way to me and I'm sorry to them for it.
Anyway,  yoga has helped me destress at times, through the breath. I take time to stop what I'm doing, close my eyes and ears and just breath.  It works wonders :) whether through doing this action tipped the scales or not, I took a day at work to be selfish and glad I was no longer in a bad mood and to be happy :)
Sleep (and watching The Help) calls

No comments:

Post a Comment