Well I've had a great 2 days off, got so much done yesterday and had such a great day with my other half. However, I've not gotten any of the yoga videos done since day 4 on Sunday :o had no time at all for the video on Monday due to an early start at work, but Tuesday I got so zoned out tidying up and clearing out (trying to take a minimalist approach to clearing out) that I didn't have time during the day to do any. I will also admit that since I was going to my ashtanga class that night I couldn't quite be bothered :p
Spent today with my other half, and this evening will be spent crocheting (making a blanket and it's been side lined a bit) so will hopefully maybe get the next video done, but I might not :)
No comments:
Post a Comment