I started ashtanga yoga about 6 months ago (where has the time gone?!?) I haven't been religious about going every week, but I go as often as I can. It has helped me with back and rib pains and flexibility has definitely increased :) (thank you Sam for introducing me to the practice :) )
Anyway, my friend Sam (who took me to my first class last November) has been posting on fb about this 30 day yoga challenge for the last week. I've not been able to go to class for a few weeks due to new job and going to see Jeff Dunham, so I thought I'd give it a go :)
Signed up last night and started this morning. Oh how I've missed yoga ^,^ a simple 20 minute session on hip opening, was good until I started getting pins and needles!!
I have very bad circulation in my feet, so sitting with a leg bent and hip bent caused my blood to protest. I never noticed until now that the pins and needles had been getting better over the last 6 months, but not doing yoga for a few weeks, it had started to get bad again.
Waa so nice to be doing some yoga first thing in the morning :) will try my hardest to keep it up for the 30 days or longer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment