If you know me, you'll also know I have a love for tea.
More specifically, Earl Grey.
Over the last year or so, I've been trying to get through my huge stock pile of teas, namely loose leaf teas.
There's another great debate: loose leaf Vs bagged.
Bagged is a lot more convenient, but you can't beat the taste of fresh loose leaf. (It can also be used for tea leaf reading! Which I'll be looking into soon!)
The tin I've been going through this weekend had been open before, for how long, I can't remember, and now having had my first bagged cup since Friday, I realise that the tin had lost some of its bergamot taste, but the bagged cup doesn't taste as fresh or earthy, which is what I love about loose leaf (apart from the tofty process of brewing it).
My parents were away for the weekend and brought me back 2 new mugs, one is glass from Whittards, with a glass infuser and lid (love it!!) The other is a new nightmare before Christmas mug with Jack Skellington on it (another of my loves in NBC and all the mugs Disney do for them :) )
(copied from my other (now deleted) blog. So I've had those 2 mugs for about 8 months now, and neither gets much use to be perfectly honest! As the NBC one I find is too big most of the time, and I'm scared to break the glass one...)
No comments:
Post a Comment