Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Fell off the band wagon, again....

13 months since my last post.... I fall off this wagon more than I'm on it...

So last year:
Finished a temp job,
Unemployed for 12 days (you'd have thought I'd have had time to blog during that...)
Another temp job
Permanent at temp job
Moved house
Went on holibags with my mum
Sprained my knee...

That brings it about up to date, as the knee sprain was 3 weeks ago....

Funny story...

Was lying on my side, and tried to move round a bit more, and as I moved my leg, it went one way and my knee cap popped the other way....

It felt fine when I woke up the next day, I hadn't slept well that night to be fair, was a bit sore as I was getting ready. My mum told me it would "ease off" as I moved about that day,  by lunch time I was limping lots, loads of pain and had to leave work early to go to the Drs...

...and have been off work since...

Doesn't help I'd barely been in work for the previous 6 weeks before that....

I'd started another blog, which also didn't get kept up, but I'll copy over some of the better posts :)

I also got a hamster 2 weeks ago :)  He's super fluffy, and I called him Sebastian, normally gets called Bassy though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment