Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Manga!!

After my mention of manga books in my last post about kindles, thought I'd give them their own little post :)

I love mangas :)  (Japanese cartoon books translated into English and read back to front to normal English books)

Annoyingly though, since most are imported, if you buy them in Waterstones or comic shops, like Forbidden Planet, they're generally £9-£15 each, and I generally can't justify that per book when I go through them in a day :/   what I generally do is check eBay, play.com, and Amazon, and make sure I'm maximum £4 per book (sometimes £5), wait until I have most of a series, then blitz them all in a week or so :)

But getting to see all the pictures and artwork instead of having to imagine it makes them so addictive :)

Black Butler and Fruits Basket are my 2 favourite series :)

No comments:

Post a Comment